Bât A4 - Impasse Paradou
Calanques National Park
- Calanques Mountain Range
- Soubeyranes Cliffs
- Frioul Archipelago
- Riou Archipelago
- L'île Verte
- Underwater landscapes
- Monday 09:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.
- Tuesday 09:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.
- Wednesday 09:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.
- Thursday 09:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.
- Friday 09:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.
- Saturday 10:00 a.m. – midday 3:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m.
- Sunday 10:00 a.m. – midday 3:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m.
83250 La Londe-les-Maures
83250 La Londe-les-Maures
Jardin Zoologique Tropical
- lundi 10:00–19:00
- mardi 10:00–19:00
- mercredi 10:00–19:00
- jeudi 10:00–19:00
- vendredi 10:00–19:00
- samedi 10:00–19:00
- dimanche 10:00–19:00
Domaine du Rayol
Domaine du Rayol visit: Mediterranean botanical gardens spanning over 20 hectares. Underwater route presenting underwater plant and wild life.
An exceptional setting…
The Grand Hôtel Moriaz has been welcoming guests for almost a century applying the same approach focusing on the comfort and well-being of customers. It must be stated that the setting is ideal, the bay of Cavalière, between Hyères and St-Tropez, a few kilometres from Lavandou, offers unparalleled nature and escapism. Located at the water’s edge, on one of the last conserved beaches of Côte d’Azur, the hotel directly overlooks a private beach, with a clear water sea between Pointe du Layet and Cap Nègre, opposite îles d’Or. A genuine feast for the eyes… Within the vicinity, it is possible to visit the traditional villages of Saint Tropez, Bormes les Mimosas, Gassin and Ramatuelle or enjoy various activities which the region offers (discovery of sea beds, visit to îles d’or, medieval villages, nature parks, tropical zoological garden, horse riding, golf…), stroll around and bathe in the coves, or try home-made Mediterranean cuisine. A spectacular atmosphere is what awaits you, whilst you can enjoy the comfort bestowed by our rooms with their cosy and laid-back ambiance.
…making your holiday unforgettable
The infinite horizon of the bay of Cavalière can be enjoyed from our hotel, perfect for those who want to rest after a day sightseeing or spent on the beach, so that you can enjoy the rare beauty of this place even from your room. Our rooms have a terrace with sea view, you can therefore be swept away by the magnificence of the landscape from morning right through to night, you can enjoy your breakfast peacefully whilst soaking up the view or simply rest under the warmth of the sun at any time during the day. Do not hesitate to come and spend a few days in our hotel, you can enjoy and make the most of the calmness and charm of the location at the heart of a region known for its landscapes, traditional villages, itscraftsmanship and gastronomy.
A private, equipped beach is available, you can swim peacefully enjoying the space and privacy. The hotel also has a bar and an air-conditioned restaurant with a view of the bay where you can quench your thirst and enjoy the chef’s creative and refined cuisine.
Villages in the vicinity of the hotel
- Provençal Market (every Monday)
- Bowles game
- Water activities (parachuting, water scooting, sailing, water skiing, windsurfing)
- Tennis, golf
In Lavandou (6 km)
- Set off for the îles d’Hyères
- Golf, mini-golf, tennis
In Bormes-Les-Mimosas (7 km)
- Visit to old medieval villages
In Saint Tropez (30 km)
- Visit to the port and old mythical village
- Museums, citadel
- Domaine du Rayol visit: Mediterranean botanical gardens spanning over 20 hectares. Underwater route presenting underwater plant and wild life.
- Walks or horseback treks in Maures
- Visit to vineyards:
- Domaine Sainte-Marie in Bormes
- Château Minuty in Gassin
- Domaine de la pointe du diable in Bormes
- Domaine Kennel in Pierrefeu
- Domaine de Aumenade in Pierrefeu
- Château de Brégançon in Bormes
- …amongst many more